Dr Jackson Limited is a limited liability company having its registered office at Dr Jackson’s, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT, UK.
Registered in England and Wales 6693294.
Dr Jackson’s contact details :
Phone number : +44 (0) 11732 50509
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.drjackson.co.uk website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
1. Dr Jackson’s has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.drjackson.co.uk website.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, "Dr Jackson’s" means Dr Jackson Limited, trading as Dr Jackson’s, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Dr Jackson’s products products which may be ordered on the www.drjackson.co.uk website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.drjackson.co.uk website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the www.drjackson.co.uk website can be shipped worldwide. Some restrictions may apply in certain circumstances.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.drjackson.co.uk website, subject to availability.
2. Dr Jackson’s will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.drjackson.co.uk website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
1. The shipping fee will be:
(a) Free of charge where the basket’s subtotal is £50 or greater; or
(b) £5 where the basket’s subtotal is less than £50.
1. We have Standard Tracked Delivery
2. Standard Tracked Delivery - Dr Jackson’s will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 4-6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
You will have the opportunity to select your preferred delivery method as you proceed through checkout, and will be able to check the total order value, including shipping costs, before you complete the transaction.
Please note: Last online orders for Christmas delivery will close on the 19 December for the UK and Europe, 17 December for Rest of the World countries.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) Add your selection of products to your shopping basket and proceed to the checkout.
2. Dr Jackson’s reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Dr Jackson’s will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons, and refund to you in full to the same payment method you paid with.
3. Once Dr Jackson’s has accepted your order, an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Dr Jackson’s. The status of your order will be shown on your Dr Jackson’s account.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.drjackson.co.uk website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Dr Jackson’s for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) The Product Subtotal;
(b) The cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure PayPal system, which uses the SSL "Secure Socket Layer" protocol, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Dr Jackson’s will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Dr Jackson’s breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Dr Jackson’s is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Dr Jackson’s reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) Withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) Refuse to deal further with you, and Dr Jackson’s will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them. Directions for the safe use of Dr Jackson’s products are clearly specified on our packaging.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Dr Jackson’s shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Dr Jackson’s may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Dr Jackson’s will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Dr Jackson’s cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Dr Jackson’s to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Dr Jackson’s for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Dr Jackson’s breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Dr Jackson’s for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Dr Jackson’s, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: Dr Jackson’s, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT, UK, +44 (0) 11732 50509.
4. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Jackson’s will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.drjackson.co.uk website can be returned to Dr Jackson’s for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Dr Jackson’s will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. We recommend ensuring skin compatibility by testing on a small area. In the unlikely event of a reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical professional. If this does occur, you have the option of exchanging for an alternative product or refunding your purchase.
4. When returning items, all products should be returned to the following address: Dr Jackson’s, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT, UK, +44 (0) 11732 50509. Shipping costs will be incurred when sending products back to Dr Jackson’s. A shipping charge of £5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of £80.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Dr Jackson’s will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Dr Jackson’s to process any refund or exchange. Please call Phone number : +44 1173 250509 or email to [email@example.com] in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Dr Jackson’s staff can assist you with a smooth returns process.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Dr Jackson’s. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If Dr Jackson’s is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Dr Jacksons natural products will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
1. Dr Jackson’s may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and Dr Jackson’s only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and Dr Jackson’s takes no action, this does not mean that Dr Jackson’s has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Dr Jackson’s in writing.
1. If the place of delivery of the Products is in:
(a) England or Wales, these Terms of Trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
(b) Scotland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
(c) Northern Ireland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
2. The information contained in this document applies to the online sale website directed by Dr Jackson’s UK Limited.